Sue, a director of lemonlime research has been involved in marketing, advertising and research for over 25 years working in the UK New Zealand, Australia and Europe.
- Started her marketing career in a creative New Zealand advertising agency, one of the first strategist and planners in the country, working with clients as diverse as the Prime Minister's office to Reckitt & Colman's wide range of brands
- Inaugural NZ Market Research award winner, an integrated advertising & research study for the NZ Breast Cancer Society
- With a post graduate diploma in social research and Masters Degree in Marketing Management Sue became a Senior Lecturer in Marketing at AUT University. Presented papers at global academic conferences
- In 2008 started lemonlime research, a company which has seen successful pattern of growth to the present time
- A member of the Market Research Society
Our Friends & Partners
lemonlime research has developed relationships with a diverse range of partner agencies, both in the UK and worldwide. These agencies bring differing skills and perspectives to our clients and projects ... all adding value and insight to the research projects.
lemonlime research works closely with Karen Jarvis at 2020 Partners (www.2020partners.co.uk), a company specialising in quantitative research specifically customer satisfaction studies. Karen has client side experience with ICI, Kellogg's & Coca Cola.
Athena Marketing Research (www.athena-research.co.nz) a New Zealand agency works with international brands Subway & Red Bull with their qualitative evaluation research tool Brandspan©